Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Deep Creek Gewurztraminer...I think I like it



This Gewurztraminer was a lot softer than I'm accustomed to. It doesn't have that jump out in your face fruitiness and crispness however, its subtle flavors were quite nice. I kept having to take more sips to be sure that I did like it, which sounds strange, but each time I came up with the answer, I think I do like it. I checked out their website and thought they had some really great things going on, like adopt a row of the vineyard and receive some wine from the harvest. The website also states their commitment to organic processes, which is always a bonus. I think I'll have to try one more just to be sure!

~Christle~

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger wild walla walla wine woman said...

Hi Moms,

Where are you? I hate to see you not blog anymore. You had such a terrific start.
Keep on blogging.

Cheers,
~C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker